We are always looking for inspiring and shocking real life stories from ordinary people. If you have overcome adversity or lived through a dramatic personal experience please feel free to send a short synopsis to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the address below. Please note that we do not accept fiction.Submissions
John Blake Books
3 Bramber Court
2 Bramber Road
London, W14 9PB
If you would like to submit your work for consideration please DO send:
- A brief synopsis of your book, preferably chapter by chapter.
- A covering letter with details about yourself, including details of any previously published material by you or any useful contacts or associations you have that might be relevant.
- Sample chapters: this does not have to be the first chapter - send what you believe best illustrates your work and style.
- A SAE. We can't return material to authors who have not sent a stamped addressed envelope with the correct postage.
Please DO NOT send:
- Your entire manuscript.
- Your only copy of the material, especially photographs and documents as we may not be able to return them.
- Large attachments by email, including photographs and long Word documents.
- We will try and reply within 3 months of submission. However we cannot be held responsible in any way for loss or damage of any material you submit.
- We cannot give editorial comments on material.
If you submit material by e-mail, attachments should be no larger than 1MB. Any attached files should be saved as .RTF to be opened in Microsoft Word. Send to email@example.com